Job Title: Logistics Co-Ordinator
The Role: CJ Sheeran is Ireland’s largest manufacturer and recycler of timber packaging and pallets, providing a premium quality, sustainable and accredited packaging solution to Ireland and the UK’s diverse network of pallet consumers.
We are currently undergoing exceptional growth and now have an opening for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join our busy Logistics Division.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Reporting to our Logistics Manager, the position will be primarily based in our Central Administrative Centre in Mountrath, Co. Laois. Duties will include:
- Sales order processing
- Co-ordination of tasks amongst production, warehouse and logistics teams.
- Efficient co-ordination of daily deliveries and collections utilsing own fleet and external contracts to arrange transport at best cost.
- Liaising with customers on order status and delivery times.
- Effective sales order forecasting and scheduling.
- Building and maintaining first class relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Actively establishing and managing all relevant Key Performance Indicators to optimise value.
- Effective interface with colleagues to ensure a cohesive approach towards maximising business performance.
- Other adhoc administrative duties including RSA reporting requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Primary Qualification in Business, Logistics or Sales related discipline desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Disciplined in execution of plans and schedules
- Strong commercial awareness of business dynamics.
- An excellent team player with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office and experience in Sage Line 50 advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Can-do attitude.
An excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company undergoing exceptional growth. CJS are also a leading manufacturer of garden, farm and equine timber product which include premium quality timber gates, fencing, garden furniture, landscape woodmulch and the very popular ComfyBed® Equine Bedding.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit CV FAO James Ryan, Logistics Manager to email@example.com or by post to: CJ Sheeran Limited, Shannon Street, Mountrath, Co. Laois, R32 RRx8.
Closing date for applications: COS 23rd November 2018