Coolrain Sawmills (part of the CJ SHEERAN Group) is a progressive Irish owed company that since its foundation in 1983 has become one of Ireland’s top producers of fencing, timber panels, decking, field gates and commercial timbers.
Our Trade Counter in Mountrath, Co. Laois supplies all of the above, as well as children’s outdoor play equipment.
This position will suit an individual that is eager to succeed in his/her own career and progress and grow company sales iwth a proactive assertive approach. This is a real opportunity for the right individual and represents a stable long-term career opportunity with room for career development.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful person will be expected to carry out the following duties daily:
- Process and manage customer telephone & email orders
- Provide counter service to customers
- Manage and process online orders from our website
- Manage Stock Control and deal with suppliers
- Give knowledgeable product advice and direction to customers
- Work closely with sales team members to ensure quality customer service
The candidate should possess:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience with administration and paperwork, including being computer literate
- Professional appearance and manner
- Must be able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Experience in sales in timber industry an asset but not essential
Salary commensurate with experience. Full training will be provided.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply; however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Closing Date: March 20th, 2022