A day well spent at the Laois Jobs Fair. Congratulations to Laois Chamber on a…
Supply Chain Analyst
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
The Role: CJ SHEERAN is Ireland’s largest manufacturer and recycler of timber packaging and pallets, providing a premium quality, sustainable and accredited packaging solution to Ireland and the UK’s diverse network of pallet consumers.
We now have an opening for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our busy Logistics Division.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The position will be primarily based in our Central Logistics Office in Mountrath, Co. Laois. Duties will include:
• Development and interpretation of Master Data
• Trend analysis with direct and targeted resolution of downward trends
• Customer specific reporting and portal uploads
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of key metrics to relevant stakeholders including customers
• Identifying, initiating and executing process improvements
• Active involvement in implementation of new projects
• Effective interface with colleagues to ensure timely reporting and a cohesive approach towards maximising business performance and efficiencies
• Other adhoc administrative duties
• Support to Logistics Division as required
Skills and Experience:
• Primary Qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Sales related discipline desirable
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Very strong in MS Excel
• Disciplined in execution of plans and schedules
• Strong commercial awareness of business dynamics
• An excellent team player with strong customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office and experience in Sage Line50 advantageous
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
• Can-do attitude
An excellent opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company undergoing exceptional growth with career progression and further education opportunities. CJS are also a leading manufacturer of garden, farm and equine timber products which include premium quality timber gates, fencing, garden furniture, landscape woodmulch and the very popular ComfyBed® Equine Bedding.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your CV FAO Ashleigh Doyle to email@example.com or by post to: CJ Sheeran Limited, Shannon Street, Mountrath, Co. Laois, R32 RRX8.
Closing date for applications: COB 28th August 2020